When I first found slugs in my beehives I wasn’t sure what to do about. I decided to put out homemade slug bait traps made from water bottles cut in half, buried to the top in the dirt and filled half way with beer. I set these out on Sunday night and finally found that it is working. Already in this trap were two slugs under beer and another one headed in.
- Build a Better Slug Trap… (cityexile.wordpress.com)
- 10 Ways to Use Beer That Don’t Involve Drinking It (bestonlinecolleges.com)
- How to Stop the Slugs. Attempt 3: Nematodes (ourgreenthumbs.wordpress.com)
- How to kill slugs before they eat your garden (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- How to stop the slugs. Attempt 1: Beer (ourgreenthumbs.wordpress.com)